Friday, August 26, 2016

Tournament Schedule + Shared Documents Folder

Hello Speech and Debate family!

We have finally started this season and I am excited to see how we will continue to grow and improve! Don't forget practice is on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3-6pm.

If you go to http://tinyurl.com/teamdocumentfolder you will find a GoogleDrive folder that will be home for all of the "handouts" for our team. Right now there is only one document in the folder - the schedule for this season  Please note that our schedule may change over the course of the season. 

For easy access there is a link on the left side of the Blog that will take you directly to the "Team Shared Documents Folder."

We are still working on getting a parents' meeting scheduled (space is at a premium at the beginning of the year) but as soon as I know I'll reach out to you with those details.



Thank you and as always please email me if you have any questions or concerns.

LMc