Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Novice Nationals Housing

Somehow Christine Vu isn't on these lists so I will be working to solve.  We will find a space for her!
Otherwise here are your assignments for Friday night with an Iowa City West family.


Bailey-Murrays (3 boys Friday, 2 boys if necessary Saturday)
Maxwell Pilcher
Reid Wade
Nathan Leys

*One twin bed, two students should bring sleeping bags or blankets for sleeping on floor

Barrashes
(2 boys)
Henry Gunderson
Asthon Ingle

*Double bed

Christensens
(5 boys)
Richard Anderson
Andy Anderson
Jack Chase
Michael Cummings
Anson Tonelli

*Bed space for all

Currys
(2 boys)
Danny Drane
Jakob Soe
*Bed

Kohens
(5 girls)
Anna Barcus
Angier Dok
Kiah Kitchen
Jane Rice
Marlee Rutledge
*All five need to bring sleeping bags or blankets and pillows for floor sleeping!

Mosers
(4 girls)
Julianna Courard-Hauri
Lillian Nellans
Yiwei (Ruth) Wang
Emma Weddle
*I’m pretty sure there is bed space for all 4 but I will let you know if I hear differently.

IOWA CITY WEST IS BEING VERY HELPFUL IN PROVIDING HOUSING FOR OUR STUDENTS.  PLEASE LEAVE A THANK YOU NOTE BEHIND THANKING THE PARENTS FOR HELPING YOU ATTEND THE TOURNAMENT!!!