Wednesday, November 28, 2012

George Mason Trip

Mason students:

1).  Send me an email with your plane itenirary ASAP
2).  Get your helath forms filled out
3).  Bring a permission slip with you
4).  Remember you are going to the Mason Inn not the Marriott.  The Inn is on campus.  Nathan, Lily and I will be at the Marriott for the round robin, the round robin dinner and tournament registration and won't check into the Mason Inn until about 9pm.  There will be an immeditate team meeting.  I am in debate tab not speech tab.  I will not know speech results so don't ask me--I will not know. 
5).  Breakfast will be in MY ROOM in the Inn--just drinks, bagels and donuts for both days.  You can eat breakfast for $15 at the Mason Inn.  Sunday there is no food on campus until noon-come prepared to deal with that!
6).  Friday evening you can eat in any of the unions on campus or walk to the South side of the campus--there is a mall accross the four lane highway with several places to eat-local joints.  You could also rent a cab and go downtown in Fairfax if you want.  But team meeting is 9pm dont be late.