Thanks to everyone who helped out with the tournament this past weekend. What a great job. I have some special thank yous noted below:
Frederique and David Courard-Hauri: The time and effort spent organizing and managing the concession stand was fantastic. You have no idea how much worry that takes away from the coaches. I know many others stepped and helped you out--I can only say thanks to all of you.
Stephanie and Crytal Hou: Your senior leadership on the ballot table was amazing!
Parents: What a fabulous job of providing free baked goods to sell, donations of soda and water and supplies and so much more. Thank you! I hope I personally thanked each of you but I know that probably didn't happen so please accept my thanks now
Students: One of our better efforts running a tournament.
Tab Staff and Coaches: Your efforts despite some computer issues were amazing!
Parents and Former Parents who judged: You will never know how much $$$ you saved us in not having to hire a lot of judges.
Tournaments of this size are never easy to run--but we did it and clearly did it well because the profits are likely to exceed $4,500!!!!!!!!!