Students PLEASE read carefully. This is important!!!
The Tournament of Champions Committee has determined we are not the primary host of the Dowling Paradigm and thus will accept our entries in the Dowling tournament. This is both good and bad...there are some students who need bids. So we will try to get them the opportunity. It is also ACT test day so we lose most of our juniors to tests and some of our seniors still trying to improve scores. We have to have a large number of students available to run the tournament in this building.
So, right now I am interested in providing Taylor, Samantha, Harrison and Nick the bid opportunities. I also think Kayleigh, Sam and Mike should get those opportunities. Tess should get the opportunity as well. I think the Hou sisters would be well served in the novice pool at Dowling as well. But this takes judges as well. I'm not sure of what we can and cannot do.
After that I'm not sure what is right or wrong. So if you want to compete in the Dowling tournament SEE ME and lets talk. If you don't see me soon, you won't be competing! Find me and talk to me.