I have completed a grade review during the quieter times of parent teacher conferences. I'm both pleased and disappointed. Most of our students are in fine shape in grades but we have some issues. If you posted an F you will be hearing from me if you haven't already. The good news is that we discovered one F wasn't an F today. The bad news is that I confirmed a pair of F's. You cannot compete if you have F's for grades. Your job is to make me happy which means I want you making progress toward your potential academically. I held several conferences with students today about organization, use of a planner and those items.
Most of our grade issues is not getting work turned in on time. Some of that has been our travel schedule but most of it appears to be just not getting after it. Those of you who have a D will be next on my list. I expect to see those D grades turned into C grades or better soon.
Thanks, Coach Harry