I have received two staff complaints in the past 24 hours which need attention:
1). The teachers in room 108 are concerned about things out of place on top of and in their desk. Students are reminded not to be handling staff equipment and personal items. Use your heads please. Stay out of teacher's drawers. Try to leave their work place as you found it. This applies to all classrooms. If you can't respect a teachers room--we won't have it to use.
2). Debate students have been removed from the teacher's lounge effectively immediately. We can no longer use the room for meetings or practice as well. I have appealed that decision but I do understand the need in a high school for a "safe, quiet place" for staff to be away from teenagers.
In the meantime--no debate students are to be in there and no debate students may use the machines in their for pop or candy. Bring your own snacks please.
Coach Harry