Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Mac's World Show with Olivia and Liz

Olivia and Liz decided to light up Mac yesterday in their two hour talk show and let's just say things got a bit heated. Mac recieved the following email afterwards:

"I just had to tell you how much I enjoyed listening to Tuesday's show with the two Roosevelt debate team members. Boy, it really reminded me how different the world looked to me before I had a husband, children and a mortgage. I applaud you for not holding your punches when they showed their ignorance about how the world really works. I have a feeling these two are used to railroading their peers (and most adults) into agreeing with their views that they tried to use on you and your callers. Good job holding your own and defending your position."

Wow: Olivia and Liz "snide?" It was a great show and both girls got to ask Ed Fallon questions about his campaign in the last segment. Mac looked like he had been assualted by the liberals yesterday and Bradshaw didn't have to say a lot because Olivia and Liz said it all for him!

I was very proud of them for getting up the gumption and not being intimidated by Mac. It was a very entertaining exchange. I have no doubt there will be some fallout from the show yesterday on the radio today!

Mac did request Chris and Billy make an appearance soon to even the slate.