Okay everyone, here's a schedule with estimated costs of all of the tournaments I currently have on the schedule. You may notice that costs have increased over last year--we were cutting razor thin margins last year, we won't get away with that again.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GJJKXGp9wz7C83vPyL0jiNWQ6NeYUAyKh1PvZ0V7bHk/edit?usp=sharing
You'll also notice that the dates are not all there. Generally speaking, it is structured in the order that tournaments occur--but as of now, I do not have dates for all of the tournaments. I will continue updating this throughout the year, so please do not take this calendar as law--I'm getting this out there for budgeting purposes, but it is subject to change. If there are any tournaments I have forgotten, please reach out to me and I can add them to the list.
As far as budgeting is concerned, there will be a few changes this year I'd like to make people aware of in advance:
First, we will be collecting team fees this year. The team fee will be $100 a student. This is necessary this year to supplement our lost budget. With that, there are a few guidelines: the team fee MUST be paid in full before your student will be allowed to compete for the team. However, we will not be accepting payments for these team fees until your previous account balance has been zeroed. We, as a team, will not be able to compete until our outstanding balance is paid for. It is imperative that each and every family check the balance of their Infinite Campus account and ensure that they have paid off their balance. Remember, this was due June 1st. It is now August. I cannot negotiate any further extensions on these payments with Administration.
I have increased the number of quality tournaments that are available for everyone to compete at. I would very much like to be able to take as many students to these tournaments as I can--but this will only be possible if we're consistently paying for our tournaments. We can't let this get out of control this year.