Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Tentative Tournament Schedule and Introduction

Greetings! For the parents, I'm Max Hardt, the new Director of Forensics at Roosevelt. I look forward to meeting you all, and working with your kids throughout the year! There will be a post tomorrow about the parents meeting--I'm tentatively aiming to have the meeting next Thursday, August 31st. I'll make a post here tomorrow afternoon with the time and location of the meeting once those have been nailed down.

Below is a link to the tentative tournament schedule. Note that dates are subject to change, as some of these tournaments have not yet been posted on tabroom. Additionally, any tournaments listed in italics with asterisks next to the tournament name are student-requested tournaments that are likely to be expensive. Our attendance to these tournaments hinges on fundraising and the number of kids interested, so although they are placed on the schedule, they are not guaranteed. If there are any other tournaments students would like to try to attend, please let me know so we can try to figure out how much it would cost to make that happen. Thank you!

For those who don't have it, my email is: quentin.hardt@dmschools.org. I will try to reply to emails within 24 hours. Please contact me with any questions or concerns.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByldUrSZ93inc1lmb2tRZTVYU3M/view?usp=sharing