Monday, October 19, 2015

Tournavelt Debrief!

Wow! Where do I even begin!?

First- our team's parents are amazing. All of you who donated your time, food, and support made this tournament possible. I cannot thank you enough. There were so many parents with positive, flexible, and can do attitudes that even other coaches complemented you with undertones of jealousy!

Second - thanks to the students for their hard work and dedication. You ran ballots, judged rounds, and cleaned rooms like professionals. I had several teams tell me how kind and helpful you were- and that was exactly what we talked about being our goal. You made and continue to make me very proud.

Third- we'll do this again in just over two months. The Paradigm will be even larger! (But thankfully we're responsible for a lot less!) But for now let's just celebrate how well the Tournavelt went!

Thank you so very much. You made our tournament a success.