Sunday, January 04, 2015

FYI for PF Debaters!

Hey all!

I hope everyone had a relaxing break before returning to the school. As I have discussed with some of you, several area alumni and I are putting on a winter workshop before IHSSA this coming weekend. The workshop will be on Wednesday, January 7th, from 12:30-6:00 at Lincoln High School. The workshop will offer a topic introduction, one on one time with alumni and coaches, as well as two practice rounds with students. 

All students are encouraged to attend the free workshop. As of now, we currently only have lectures for Public Forum and Lincoln Douglas, but if Congress or Policy students are interested in attending, we have alumni who would love to work with them. The main purpose of the workshop is help students who don't have much experience or need to get back into the groove of things after break. Even if a student isn't competing at IHSSA, they are still welcome to come. If a student would like to attend, please have them fill out this Google Form. 


If you have any questions, please email, call, or text (my number is at the bottom of this email). If any coach or alumni wants to volunteer, please have them contact me. Thanks and I hope to see your kids there!

--
Jackson Ave
Vice President of Administrations
Pi Sigma Epsilon: Epsilon Theta
University of Northern Iowa