When I booked hotel rooms for Neitoc, I used the first published dates which were later moved up one week. Hence everything in Mankato and St Peter is sold out. I've got a hold on the first available room at the Courtyard in Mankato if one opens. In the meantime, you are at the Holiday Inn in New Ulm, about 25 minutes from St. Peter. I have paid for Friday and Saturday nights with the district credit card. While it is not a four lane road to drive to St. Peter, it is a decent drive and should be without delays whereas the four lane road in Waseca has train issues from the hotel to the four lane.
Holiday Inn New Ulm
2101 S Broadway St
New Ulm
56073
MN
United States
507.359.2941
Kelly should have a rental car waiting for her at Charles Gabus Ford Thursday afternoon. You will want to leave no later than 7am Friday as you have to hit registration at the Hilton in Mankato between 9 and 11am. If you leave at 7am and take no stops you can be at the Hilton just before 11am. I would suggest a 6:30 departure to be safe.