My name is Kate Yocom, a veteran parent and volunteer
at Roosevelt High School. As my last child transitions from Roosevelt in
May, I have been charged with the task of raising $20,000 of the $30,000 to
prepare for the Senior Party.
One of my fundraising events is next Saturday when Dahl's on 35th
and Ingersoll has graciously agreed to donate 5% of their sales from 8 a.m.to 5
p.m.
I am in need of student five student volunteers per
shift to greet customers and urge them utilize a small flier that will be
distributed at the door. There are three shifts including 8-11, 11-2 and
2-5. There is flexibility if a three hour shift is too long.
I urge you to please reach out to your Seniors to request their
participation to raise money for this event. Service hours are available
for NHS students and Silver Cord.
Thank you for helping to support this event