Monday, October 14, 2013

Palns for Lincoln Novice Night

Please meet in the library after school so we can repair where we need to and leave for Lincoln at 3:15pm.  We will return by about 8:45pm.

If everyone shows up we should have enough judges and seats.

FYI:  I will be leaving the novice night at about 5:30 to go to the School Board meeting where senior Lily Nellans is being honored early in their meeting.  I should be back at Lincoln around 7:15pm or so.  If Lily comes to Lincoln (and she might not) I will take just a moment during awards to announce to all the freshmen present the award.  It is a special award indeed and we are so fortunate to have Lily with us for a final season.  Her career has been amazing thru three seasons and no doubt will end with even more to celebrate.