Thursday, October 17, 2013

Home Housing Hosts

Finally I think we have this done...I apologize for the short notice for a couple of you but Okoboji increased their entry last night and messed up the sexes of the kids I had already placed.  So it all had to be redone today.  THANK YOU.  Remember these slots are repaid when our team goes to Okoboji in early December.  this is a huge cost savings that allows Roosevelt to be seen by NW Iowa judges which pays off at National Qualifier time.  So again, THANK YOU:


Host:  Bill and Jennifer Nellans, 5310 Shriver, 515-274-5452  Claire and Emma

Host:  Stephanie Pruesch, 1519 Beaver Ave, 515-277-7750  Brandy, Brittney, Keisha and Rebecca

Host:  Bill and Vicki Wallace, 3737 John Lynne Road, 563-528-0711, Andrew D and Andrew C (may need sleeping bags)

Host: Gabrielle Kouri, 1327 47th, 240-4806 Kaycee, Haley and Miranda

Host:  Mariella and Pierre Theuma, 718 55th, 515-609-6563, Baron and Andrew S

Host:  Betsy and David Pokorny, 5138 Robertson Dr, 515-279-9574, Humphrey and Jon
 
You need to pick up your students around 10:15pm
They will need to be back at Roosevelt at 7:45am having eaten something.
 
I know hosting is a pain for everyone but this really helps us out in a lot of ways so again, THANKS!