Our nationals hotel is:
Residence Inn NW
6330 Digital Way
Indianapolis, IN 46278
Departure is ten am on Saturday...we will arrive around 6pm in Indianapolis.
Three drivers: myself, Bill Nellans and David Carourd Hauri.
Sunday those who wish to go to registration early downtown may do so...there is
a convention booth type of setup offering everything from interp scripts to college opprotunities.
About 15 colleges or so will have booths...so I would think anyone with an interest in competing at the college level will want to go to registration. The problem is that I have to stay for meetings potentially all day--so we will have to make arrangements for a return ride.
I will return on Thursday evening without students so I can be at Billy's wedding stuff on Friday and his wedding on Saturday. Each of you wil be returning on Friday after awards...expect a late return!
You can leave awards early if we have no one on the finals stage and you wish to get home. Otherwise, if we have a situation like we have had two of the past four years, you can leave once our awards are presented.