Thursday, May 17, 2012

A group of team captains have stepped up to resolve the Tshirt issue after the confrontation yesterday.  Following that issue I announced there will be no shirts.  After some soul searching, I have decided to let the captains sort the issue out.  Kathie Danielson approved #winning to me and later approved YOLO to Andy or Max via email.  There is still an issue involving YOLO with a different administrator.  That involves just printing letters on a shirt because the letters could later stand for something else.  Further, You only lose once, isn't representative of what we do.  You can lose more than once and still be a champion.  And if we have to explain what YOLO is on the shirt they start becoming pricey.

Andy has found another web site with even cheaper shirts than what Becky was working with although the site Becky has been using I know to be reputable because I know people who have used their services and were satisfied.

So captains who are interested will meet soon to further this discussion.  Thank you for stepping forward, it is a better way to solve the issue.  We have a number of kids not interested in shirts and number who are interested in shirts.  So we will try again to solve the Tshirt issue.  In the meantime, if you have a suggestion for the shirts, please let a captain know.