Just a note on behalf of the coaches to thank everyone last night for the banquet and the gifts for the coaches. I thought we had a great banquet. Having three administrators come was special. There were some great moments last night--listening to Barkalde's story was one of them. I was so proud of him. A few months ago he would not have been able to do that! I drove him home last night and he told me I had become the father he never had. Barkalde is already taking classes at DMACC...today is day three for him. He will be successful in life because of who he is...just a great young man.
Coach Nate and I are thrilled with the rolling briefcases! What a neat gift idea. My briefcase probably weights 25 pounds at a lot of tournaments. I will not miss lugging it around!
Thanks for making last night a special night for us!