Monday, December 12, 2011

Weather for Blake and Gustavus this week

As it is currently scheduled, I am driving Becky to Gustavus on Tuesday for a recruiting visit and then we will leave for Blake on Thursday afternoon.  Unfortuantly, weather is an issue.  I have already shortened and adjusted Becky's schedule so that we leave well ahead of the freezing rain expected late Tuesday in Minnesota.

I am still hoping that we can leave on Thursday for Blake.  We will probably excuse the last block of the day.  However, I want Samantha, Nathan, Kayleigh, Madi and Max ready to leave on short notice on Wednesday afternoon.  That means having your suitcases somewhat ready tomorrow night.
It might also mean the rest of you signed up for Blake can't get through and will be at Lincoln instead.
Again, this is merely a be ready notice at this point.

While I don't think Minneapolis will turn to all snow on Wednesday, it could and past Blake history has not been kind to us.  Three years ago we spent two extra days stuck in downtown Minneapolis for the "annual" Blake Blizzard.