There were a number of objections to flying out of Omaha for this trip from parents who don't have time to drive there and pickup etc. Thus the reccomended flights are as follows:
AIRTRAN 501/261 departing DSM 6am and arrving DCA at 11am
Return AIRTRAN departing DCA 5:50pm arriving Des Moines at 10:27.
Most of you are flying on the 2nd returning the 5th of December.
I am asking that Leys, Nellans and myself all fly the day before because of the round robin.
Please purchase your tickets ASAP!!!!!!
If you wish to save the $120 bucks out of Omaha, you are on your own...put together your own group, find a driver and I am cool with that.
We will rent a 12 passenger van in DC for team use but the group flying in Friday will have to make super shuttle arrangments from DCA to the Fair Oaks/Fairfax marriott as Leys and I are in the round robin and wont be able to pick you up.