Monday, May 09, 2011

After some thought...the cow episode is over

I would have posted this sooner but I have been having computer issues at home and I think I finally got it solved (thanks, Medicom)!  I have decided to leave the cow issue alone.  Two cows were thrown at us and the cowgirls left in a huff this afternoon.  Inspection of the cows led a number of us to believe they might have been fakes.  They WERE made in China (someone lied on the branding issue).  I did call the Ox Yoke Inn and spoke to the head of the gift shop who looked at their cows and produced a made in GERMANY brand (as expected).  There were other indications that made the cows look suspect (comparisons to the pictures provided, etc,).  But we have two cows and we must trust the cowgirls.

So I am just going to have the MCS drop this issue unless the Cowgirls wish to go further.  I am simply going to trust we got the real cows and the issue is over.  I sincerely hope that is the case. 

Thanks to all who helped the MCS bring some form of conclusion to the issue!  I will be emailing some staff members who provided their assistance. 

So in conclusion, I am trusting the cow girls did the right thing and turned over the right cows and all is well in the world!