Sorry I am a day behind with this posting--but with my wife at home sick with a bad cold, the on going car problems, etc...lets just say I've been a bit busy!
I cannot express enough my thanks on behalf of the coaches and the program for all the help this past weekend running the tournament. From security to concessions, it was a great show. This year was no different in that I only heard compliments about our parents and what they do for the tournament. so pat yourselves on the back!
The surprise birthday party put on by the Chiodo's and the kids was really special on Sunday evening. to think that after a difficult two day run of hosting the tournament that anyone really wanted out in the cold and put on another event was hard to fathom. The party meant a lot to an old tired coach! Thank you for the presents, the fellowship and evening!
Finally, we have one more tournament to go--January 22nd and 23rd which is a piece of cake compared with the Dowling tournament. But still, we need to do our thing and do it well! We have little student help for that event in that many of our students will be competing that weekend in preparation for National qualifier in February.
Thanks again for everything! Coach Strong