Please have a great tournament and support your team to your best while I am gone to Peoria to see Billy compete. I have texted with Taylor Yocom a couple times today and she is ready to go at the Apple Valley tournament in Minneapolis. Valley was kind enough to take her up there!
We have never sent a student up there for LD and is a far larger national field than caucus. She will be challenged!
Next week we have a lot of work to get completed. Nate and I have to start taking time to prepare for hosting Dowling on top of everything else. so if we seem pressed for time, please understand--we really are pressed for time!
You can be practicing on your own, scrimmaging on your own, speaking to walls, forcing yourself to prep extemp and speaking to a wall WITHOUT A COACH! Speech kids need to get busy and get going.
We have several more new students coming into the program next week. Please be welcoming to them!