Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Roosevelt Remodeling is Here!

Last night the school board proceeded with the Roosevelt project. Bids are going out to contractors in 9 phases and construction begins in May. It will be a mess for 2 and a half years but well worth it when it's completed.

However, each of you needs to know WE ARE FIRST. At some point in May we will have to pack up everything in 139 and move it. Some will likely go to Nate's room at Scavo which probably serves as our summer practice area for Nationals. The rest has to be stored elsewhere..I do not want it in the small gym--which will become general storage for phase one.

So while the bad news is we are first--the good news is we are also first and we will be the first to get our rooms back!

I am really excited our tired building is finally getting the rehab it desperately needs. I hope each of you are as excited to see the restoration and modernization of Roosevelt!

Coach Harry