Please read and follow these directions for Friday:
Competing students in the qualifier are to report to 139 after 5th hour. If you have a 6th hour test--check with your teacher. If there is an issue let me know ASAP.
I will need 1 non competing student at the end of 5th hour and 4-5 non competing students at the end of 6th hour. If you wish to be one of these students let me know ASAP. Again, you cannot miss a test for the early out.
Those competing are to immediately change, come back to 139 for warm ups and directions. NO ONE is excused from warm ups. I don't care what you think of vocal warm ups--they must be done.
Extemp draw is 3pm in the auditorium. All speech rounds start at 330pm.
Coach Nate and I have to unlock the entire building, prepare our students and register. Please be on time, smile on your face and let us do what needs to be done!
Bring a book to read, a deck of cards, etc. There will be lots of down time for many of you between rounds.