Monday, January 19, 2009

URGENT NO MORE ON LINE EVIDENCE

Tonight we have removed any evidentiary package information on any topic that might have been in the student resource area because of a security breach and google indexing the information--thereby making it public. It was not and is not our intent for said packages to be public by being posted to our blog. But it has happened. (I cannot believe the issues we have seen this year through the blog).

In the meantime, planet debate evidence is available by logging into their site. I will republish the password and logon information tomorrow. Planet Debate does make their information available on line for your use.

I suspect next season we will not be using these packages just because we don't have the ability to republish them in any format on line without violating their copyright. Nate and I will be working on this problem but right now there are no further options. Coach Harry