I will be at TRHS in the Debate Room starting at 10am till about 4:00 on most days during break. Of course this exclude Christmas Day, New Years Day, and Sundays.
I am working on getting our alumni schedule for those of you who want to work with them. I will post what they give me. It is your job to come when they are available. They WILL NOT BE SITTING AT TRHS DURING THIS TIME...unless they want to do that. If you would like to work with them, it will be by appointment so they can enjoy their winter break as well. If you would like to work with them, we need to notify them so they can get to TRHS to work with you.
Sam--(PF, Extemp, Congress, LD)
12/21 (Sunday)--all day
12/22 (Monday)--all day
12/23 (Tuesday)--all day...if you want to see a great PF round...this is the day. There has been a challenge issued. Billy/Sam vs. Chris/Taylor.