Sunday, November 16, 2008

Glenbrook's travel plans

We are staying at the Deerfield Marriott Suites,
2 Parkway North
Deerfield, Illinois 60015 USA

This is further North than I'd like tobe but the price is right and we should be in an acceptable area to eat, etc. But we will be pushed for time on Sat and Sunday morning which means a little earlier wake up calls as we have 2 vehicles and 4 stops.

Driving in will be Sarah Larson's Mom, Coach Nate and myself. Sam Fairfield will meet us there as well.

There will be a team meeting Friday evening to figure out all the logistics for the weekend and then Sarah's Mom will meet up with us and take the first load of students back as soon as we have some to go. I want her on the road as soon as we can (but, of course, I also want you in out rounds)!

We are spending Friday and Saturday night at the Hotel. Sunday morning we have to pack up and leave early (take luggage with us to the schools) as we will not be returning to the hotel after the tournament.