Here is the current plan--depart around 11:15 by Charter to Iowa City--we will stop for lunch along the way--probably Culver's in Newton. Mirza and Catherine are coming down by car later.
Bus will drop us off at ICW...we will debate--spend thenight with Iowa City families as in the past and they will bring you back to ICW Sat am. We currently have a DMPS School bus to pick up around 6pm from ICW to bring you back to RHS. Cost is $40 for the busing. I will drive down so we have transportation to and from the judges hotel--the Fairfield Inn in Coralville.
Judging will be: Don Flannery, Deb Chiodo, Darin Fredrichs, Sam Fairfield, Coach Nate and Coach Harry. We still need one speech judge on Saturday only!
Signed up: Caroline Alexander PF with Sam Roeder; Catherine Chiodo PF with Mirza Germovic; Adele Crane PF with Amelia Martin; Adriane Demuth PF with Aida Ver Ploeg; Rob Denhartog/Alex Patch/Varun Ramagnamy/Samantha Gerleman in NLV; Taylor Yocom in VLD;
Harrison Hayward/Nick Swingle in JVCX; Chris Oman PF with Taylor Karns; Tess Yocom in OO and OI; Baily Reese PF with Paige Freeman (do u want to change to Duo??); Rachel Bandstra and Alex Young in NCX. I need to adjust our novice policy teams ASAP if more are going.
Drop fees will apply Monday evening so if you are not attending I need to know ASAP. If you aren't signed up I need to know ASAP.