Monday, August 04, 2008

Extemp and Policy Work

As Coach Harry is at Gustavus this week and there are high temperatures at TRHS, the extemp and policy tubs will reside at Scavo in my room. There is plenty of work that needs to be done and plenty of people who would like to do some work to prepare for this season. I will be in my room at Scavo from 1-5 this week and will post my schedule for being at Scavo next week for those who would like to do some tub work and/or get in a draw or two. I have plenty of tables, computers and a laserjet printer access for all that needs done for these two events. I will be able to assist in other event endeavors if the topics are out to help people get a jump on things.

Time to prepare for another fantastic season!

Coach Nate